- SALT Research functions in line with Library 2.0 standards to respond to user demands and expectations. In this context, the aim is to develop content with user contributions, and to render information, both in digital and physical formats, accessible.
- Periodicals from the last two years are displayed or stored at SALT Research. For older periodicals, please contact a member of staff.
- Low-resolution images of digital documents can be accessed by users from saltonline.org. Rights statement on the use of high-resolution images for publication and similar purposes can be found here.
- Users have the right to request photocopies of resources at SALT Research. This right can be exercised in accordance with “The Principles of Copyright.” In each case, only one copy for research and specific study purposes is permitted. Photocopies from original sources must not exceed one article per issue or one chapter (or 10%) of a book.
- DVDs/CDs cannot be reproduced without permission of copyright owners.
- All materials taken from shelves must be returned to the signed locations at SALT Research.